ISU student Geraniday’s mother wants an answer to his death

Bloomington, Illinois (WTVO) — The mother of Geraniday, a student at Illinois State University who was found dead in the river, says she is still looking for an answer to his death.

Day, an ISU graduate student, wanted to be a language pathologist, his mother said.

Authorities found his car in Peru after he was reported missing, but he was not found anywhere.

Earlier this month, a body was found floating near the banks of the Illinois River. On Thursday, the body was confirmed to belong to Day.

“Gerani has been to Florida. Jerani has been to Jamaica. Jerani was in Puerto Rico. I sent him to graduate school two hours away, but now I’m talking to him. I can’t. I need an answer. I want my baby to answer, “Carmen Day said on Friday.

The cause of death is still unknown, but Bloomington police say his death is rare.

ISU student Geraniday’s mother wants an answer to his death

Source link ISU student Geraniday’s mother wants an answer to his death

The post ISU student Geraniday’s mother wants an answer to his death appeared first on Illinois News Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment