Aaron Rodgers supports the statement and admits that it is misleading about the status of vaccination

Posted: Posted Has been updated:

Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (12) will throw in the first half of an NFL football match against Arizona Cardinals on Thursday, October 28, 2021 in Glendale, Arizona (AP Photo / Rick Scuteri).

Green Bay, Wisconsin (AP) — Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers said he was behind a comment he made last week about why he wasn’t vaccinated against COVID-19. I admit that some people are misleading about their status before they become.

Rogers spoke on YouTube and SiriusXM’s “The Pat McAfee Show” four days after discussing why to avoid vaccines at the same outlet. Rogers tested positive on Wednesday Packers lost 13-7 on Sunday in Kansas City And it remains isolated at his Green Bay home.

“I shared a polarized opinion,” Rogers said. “Okay. And I misunderstood some people about my status. I take full responsibility for those comments. But in the end, I am who I am and what You have to be faithful to what you are doing. I stand behind what I said. “

When asked about his vaccination status at a press conference on August 26, Rogers replied, “Yes, I am immunized.”

Rogers said Friday that he was allergic to the components of the Modana and Pfizer vaccines and was looking for alternative treatments rather than NFL-approved vaccinations. He did not specify the material.

Three NFLMVPs said they didn’t want the Johnson & Johnson vaccine after hearing from multiple people who had side effects with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Rogers also said that despite the fact that the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and a group of obstetricians recommend the COVID-19 vaccine to pregnant individuals, potential childbirth from receiving one of these three vaccines. He said he was worried about the problem.

“I made some comments that people might have felt misleading,” Rogers said. “I take full responsibility for anyone who feels confused by these comments.”

Rogers did not specify the comment he was referencing at the time. But about 20 minutes later, he admitted that he had misunderstood some people about his vaccination status.

The COVID-19 vaccine, approved for use in the United States, has been tested in tens of thousands of people and has proven safe and effective in dramatically reducing the risk of serious illness and death. .. Serious side effects are very rare — and any risk is much lower than the risk posed by COVID-19.

Rogers emphasized that he was aware of the significance of the pandemic and its implications. During his appearance on Friday, he said he wanted to tell his side of the story “at the crosshairs of the awakened mob” and “before my last nail was put into the coffin of cancel culture”. rice field.

“I understand that people are suffering,” Rogers said. “This has been a very difficult time for so many people over the last two years. We all know individuals who have lost their lives personally, those who have lost their businesses, and their livelihoods. Their way of life has changed completely, and I sympathize with them. I also know how sports cams are such connectors and connect people in times of adversity. I realize that I am a role model for many people. “

After Rogers commented on Friday Wisconsin-based Prevea Health said it has terminated its nine-year partnership with veteran quarterbacks. According to Prevea Health’s announcement, it was a farewell to each other.

State Farm released a statement on Monday stating that it disagreed with some of Rogers’ statements, but respected his right to have an opinion and maintained a relationship with one of the largest celebrity supporters. Indicates to do. A State Farm statement states that it encourages vaccination, but Rogers says “it has been a great ambassador for us for the last decade.”

Rogers said he did not feel the need to work on a commentary following his statement on why he was not vaccinated.

“I’m an athlete,” Rogers said. “I’m not an activist. I’m going back to doing what I’m most good at, and that’s playing the ball. I shared my opinion. It didn’t come frivolously. It included a lot of research and what I felt was of utmost concern to my body. Further comments, I will keep myself and my doctor. “

Rogers, who turns 38 on December 2, said he felt better and believed that it was unlikely that he would be unable to play against the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday. The earliest Rogers can return to the team is Saturday.

“I feel really good,” he said. “I’m definitely lucky to be able to take the type of care I received. I know it’s special, and it helped me get over this better. I also know it wasn’t for everyone. I know it’s a difficult time for many who work with COVID. For many, two years It was hard. This was definitely a time of remorse. “

Aaron Rodgers supports the statement and admits that it is misleading about the status of vaccination

Source link Aaron Rodgers supports the statement and admits that it is misleading about the status of vaccination

The post Aaron Rodgers supports the statement and admits that it is misleading about the status of vaccination appeared first on Illinois News Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment