“America’s Got Talent” contestants were 30 years old – deadline

Jay phillips, Heavy metal keyboardist Shake NS America’s Got Talent A judge like the 2017 Hurricane has died. His band was announced on the Instagram page. He was reportedly 30 years old and died from unvaccinated by Covid.

“It’s very sad to announce that my bandmate / Brother / and my friend @jayjayrocks have died,” read the band’s statement. “It’s still unrealistic and we’ll give something to change it. Grieve this harmful loss, take the time to deal with it, and respect your family and our wishes. . “

Phillips’ death was first reported by TMZ. TMZ quoted family sources that a 30-year-old rocker who had not been vaccinated died while suffering from Covid.

Philips was eliminated early in Season 4 of 2009 AGT.. He returned to the 2017 Season 12 show, but was eliminated before the quarterfinals.

In his final post on his own Instagram page, the keyboardist showed his enthusiasm for the band’s progress.

“My band METTAL MAFFIA is making a big move and any of my fans should check us out. I’m more excited about this 50 million times than the whole AGT and with me I am very grateful to be able to lock out. Brothers Sisters and Men I love this band and they are very ridiculous [sic], “He wrote.



“America’s Got Talent” contestants were 30 years old – deadline

Source link “America’s Got Talent” contestants were 30 years old – deadline

The post “America’s Got Talent” contestants were 30 years old – deadline appeared first on Illinois News Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment