Three vehicles involved in a traffic accident on I-57 | Top Story

Mattoon, Illinois (Wand)-Multiple police officers and EMS are at the scene of a three-vehicle collision at I-57.

According to officials, the Illinois Police Department, Mattoon Police Station, Deputy Coles County Sheriff, and EMS responded to a traffic accident involving box trucks, IDOT trucks, and passenger cars on the I-57 northbound at MilePost 188. I have.

Due to the crash, northbound I-57 traffic is diverted at Milepost 184.

Police are advised to be careful when driving in areas where you will find another route. Please note that traffic in the area is slow or stopped.

Copyright 2022. WAND TV. all rights reserved.

Three vehicles involved in a traffic accident on I-57 | Top Story

Source link Three vehicles involved in a traffic accident on I-57 | Top Story

The post Three vehicles involved in a traffic accident on I-57 | Top Story appeared first on Illinois News Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment