Trooper: I-74 trip is “highly deprecated” due to crash | Top Story

(Wand)-Authorities have warned the general public to avoid the movement of I-74 between Mansfield and Champaign due to collisions and whiteout conditions.

State police have stated that interstate transfers between Mile Marker 160 and MilePost 180 are for emergency purposes only. Travel is “very dangerous, if not impossible” due to the conditions.

Troopers added that due to weather and road conditions, they are responding to multiple collisions in District 10. The I-74 eastbound at MilePost 164 is completely blocked due to a collision involving multiple semi-tracks.

The road is expected to be closed for a long time.

Trooper: I-74 trip is “highly deprecated” due to crash | Top Story

Source link Trooper: I-74 trip is “highly deprecated” due to crash | Top Story

The post Trooper: I-74 trip is “highly deprecated” due to crash | Top Story appeared first on Illinois News Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment