Two people died in a collision that burned two vehicles on I-55

According to Illinois State Police, a collision between two vehicles at I-55 near Lagrange Road burned both vehicles and killed at least two people on Sunday morning.

According to police, police responded to a collision at I-55 southbound near Lagrange Road at around 2:58 am and found that the two vehicles were completely in flames. ..

Two people have been confirmed dead in the crash.

Southbound Lane was closed at around 3:33 am and reopened after 9 am.

There is currently no further information available.

Two people died in a collision that burned two vehicles on I-55

Source link Two people died in a collision that burned two vehicles on I-55

The post Two people died in a collision that burned two vehicles on I-55 appeared first on Illinois News Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment